Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Loom Knitting in the Summer

Loom knitting in the summer is a great project. It is so portable and so it is a great carry along project.
I pack up my pattern, yarn, tools,and Knifty Knitter in a zip lock bag to keep everything clean, and I can loom knit anywhere.
It seems like I am in the car more in the summer so I can get projects accomplished on long trips.
Christmas is right around the corner so I am working on candy canes and small ornaments for package toppers that can be hung on the tree afterward.
Check out the pattern on this site. This lady has some amazing patterns. Lots of small projects for those special occasions.
Loom Lore
She wrote a book this year about loom knitting. She is a very creative lady, and her site has tons of information. it is called I taught myself to Loom knit so you might want to check it out.
Mom & Me Loom Kit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at loomingwithsue.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter