Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Learning Loom Knitting

I walked into Joann Fabrics about 2 years ago. A lady was loom knitting with a Provocraft Knifty Knitter. She was demonstrating some stitchers and showed some of her beautiful projects,she had made her niece a shawl for prom and matching slippers for sore feet.
I have never learned to knit, but I love to crochet. This fascinated me. It looked easy and the projects were very nice.
I bought the Knifty Knitter set and researched Loom Knitting on the web and found great information and several groups who were also loom Knitting.
I have progressed since then I have purchased several other looms and several books and made projects from simple scarves to more intricate cable knit projects,
I am glad I stopped at the loom Knitting demo.

No comments: